It is not without reason that this entry will have a first-person form. In accordance with the start of my new website I am aware of the confessions that stand before me. I know that it will be extremely difficult for me alone. As a result, I invite everyone willing to cooperate in the development of the site to cooperation. From now on I am opening recruitment for every position. If you want to help build the Polish and international Warcraft III community, this is the perfect place for you!
Currently Replayers.eu is looking for:
- Streamers / commentators
- People to take care about social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Video editor
Each of the positions, of course, slightly differs in the required knowledge in a given area. I do not, however exclude anyone and I think that everyone deserves to get a chance and the opportunity to show in front of community. On many issues, I provide help based on my several years of experience in the industry. However, I will go over the general requirements:
- Good knowledge of Polish and / or English
- Willingness to work
- Communication with the other members of the team
- Experience is welcome, although it is not required
I know Warcraft is not available since yesterday and a large group of players grew up on it. Today have their’s own family and responsibilities. Therefore, I do not require 24/7 availability, but it would be appreciated if I could count on possible support from the candidate in given time.
For my part, I can offer:
- Help in all ways to gain the necessary wisdom and broaden your horizons
- The opportunity to co-create the largest and best project among the Polish community
- Learning techniques related to SEO, web design